Our school meals are cooked fresh on site every day. Chartwells currently provide our catering service.
The children have the choice between two hot meals. One meat/fish option and one vegetarian option as well as the choice of a jacket potato. There is also an option for a cold packed lunch.
Meal options are shared with the children in the morning and they decide what they would like for dinner.
Children in Reception to Year Two can be provided with a universal free school meal every day (if your child chooses a hot meal there would be no charge).
Children in Year Three to Six are charged £2.35 per meal per day, we ask parents to pay for this in advance through Parent Pay. The cost for meals for 1 week would be £11.75.
If you are having difficulty paying for school meals then please see Mrs Jaina in the school office or Mrs Segust the headteacher.
Free School Meals for your child
Your child will get a free school meal if you receive any of the following:
- Income support
- Income based job seeker allowance
- Income-related employment and support allowance
- Child tax credit- but no element of working tax credit- and have an annual income that does not exceed £16,190.
- If you are supported under Part vi of the immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Guarantee element of state pension credit
- Working tax credit during the four week period immediately after your employment finishes or after you start to work less hours per week.
- Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400 (as of 1 April 2018)
Please click here or see the school office for more details.